We are down to 25 days and counting. They finally started working on the stucco today, and our cabinets are scheduled for delivery next Friday. We are all so very excited.
This last weekend, Duane and I had the chance to take a three day holiday to Boise, Idaho & Mountain Home, Idaho to visit with his dad and step-mom. It was so nice to just get out of town for a couple of days, with no real plans. We slept in, ate where and when we wanted and got to go see an "R" rated movie instead of "G" rated. If your looking for or needing a big laugh, and don't mind the language or some nudity, then you have to see "The Hangover". My cheeks hurt when we left from laughing so hard. It is hilarious!
The pictures above are of the Snake River and Strike Dam. We had time to go and do some site seeing around Mtn. Home. I've always been impressed with the size of the Snake River, especially when it joins into the Columbia River Gorge. I love that area!
No comments:
Post a Comment