Cheyenne asked to be in choir this year. She has been attending choir practice every Monday and Wednesday morning before school starts for the last several months. Tonight was the choir presentation for the parents.
I couldn't be more proud of her. She has so much more courage than I ever did at her age. I was a wall flower,and she finds things she's interested in and jumps in feet first. She wanted to tumble last year, so we signed her up for that and she's still tumbling away. This year she wanted to add choir, so we let her try. After all how do you know what you want to do if you don't try things out. So tonight we listened to her sing her heart out, play a kazoo and dance around. We think she was one of the best, but then we're a little prejudice!
1 comment:
Looks fun! I laughed about the earplugs. I'm sure Scott told you we can't sleep in the same room. Maybe I'll try earplugs! Oh, and I was wondering if I could get the number of your painter. my email is circe@clytieadams.com. Thanks! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment